We want to make sure everyone is staying safe as much as possible so we have put together some reminders to note as you go about your day:
- It has shown that prevention 101 is washing your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use a hand santizer often.
- Stay healthy by eating well, exercising and practicing self-care. Check out the home workouts we have created for you to keep you busy and active during this period.
- Stay home to avoid coming in contact with someone who has contracted the coronavirus and may not show symptoms until later. This prevents spreading the disease. It has been advised to stay at least 5 meters apart from another.
- Stay up to date with accurate and correct information and avoid spreading fake news. This only compounds the problem.
- If you feel something, say something. You can save your life and that of many others by self-isolating.
- Suspend unnecessary outings and non-essential activities to limit exposure to the disease.
- Get enough sleep (7-8) hours and rest to boost your immune system and making it less prone to illnesses.
- Use this time to catch up on family activities.
- Stay hydrated.
- Check on loved ones as often as you can.
We are praying that the global crisis ends quickly, but we must do our part to make this a reality.
The Love & Grace Team